Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 4, The Challenge

Day 4 of the challenge was very slow, and to make matters not as good, I'm a little sick so I decided to show you all what brought the spirits up.

Now the comida in Spain is fairly different than the US, some things are a little more bland, but some things are literally heaven in a cup, such as this....

This dessert is called Natilla and it is very similar to vanilla pudding but it is not quite the same. My house mom showed this dessert to me the first week I was here and it was a home run right from the start. Then, the next week, she showed me how to add a little cinnamon to give it just a little extra kick and it was perfected.

I can say that I have felt slightly under the weather today with a little Spanish Cold, thankfully not the Spanish Flu, but this dessert tonight lifted my spirits up and also gave me the idea for the challenge of the day!

I hope that whomever is reading this may enjoy a little sweetness of their favorite dessert tonight and truly enjoy it! It lifted my spirits and I hope it can lift yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment