Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 12

So in a few hours I will be heading out on my first trip back traveling after 4 weekends off however today my picture is something that kind of caught my attention very quickly.

This afternoon the fundacion received a ton of mail and packages. It was crazy! So many students got some mail and I realized how special it is to receive "real" mail from someone, not just an e-mail or facebook message.

I am so thankful that my girlfriend Jill has been able to send me a few pieces of mail and it has been amazing every time I have gotten mail. Just simple little cards but they mean so much, especially when there is any amount of distance in between.

I feel this is so intentional and every loves when people are being very intentional to them.

Who could you be a little more intentional with? I guarantee it will be worth it! Send somebody some mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment