Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 16

So as I usual I found myself running out of time to find something to take a photo of for my 16th day in a row of a photo. It didn't dawn on me until I was gathering my clean laundry that my house mom had cleaned early that day to realize what I wanted to talk about.

This just looks like a folded up piece of cloth and in reality that may be exactly what it is!

However, this amazing folded up piece of cloth is just that, amazing.

Before I left for this adventure to Spain, my girlfriends Mother gave me a couple of gifts and this one has by far been the most useful. This is a towel specifically made for back packing! It was something that I really didn't even think about before I left for Spain but it is has been a life changer.

Every trip I have taken, every hostel that I have stayed in, this has come in such great use. It usually costs money to rent towels at a hostel but thanks to this I have saved a few coins for some food wherever I have been traveling.

I am amazed at how much this little gift has helped impact my trip in such a significant way. I am truly thankful for this gift, as well as the thought of Jill's mother!

It is true that it is the little things in life, like this little towel, that make the biggest difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment