Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 11

So I was surprised when I went home last night. I walked into the house and was surrounded by an amazing smell almost like french toast and I instantly knew what it was.

My house Mom had made Torillas. It is basically french toast but they are for dessert or even with your coffee in the morning.

This dessert is so special and it is even better because my house mom saves these just for me. She hides them from the rest of the family in secret cupboards throughout the kitchen it is hilarious.

Last night, one of her friends buzzed up to our apartment and we were just about finished with dinner. My house mom pushed the button to let her in the apartment. After this my house mom hurried back to the table, told me to eat the torilla as quick as possible and she took the plate away and hid them in the kitchen so that they could be saved!

It was hilarious and I couldn't help but laugh a little bit, but I was extremely grateful to find some extra torilla's waiting out for me on the table this morning when I went to have breakfast!

Hopefully I will learn the correct way to make these amazing things so I can make them myself when I get back to the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment