Sunday, September 9, 2012

¡Viva España!

Hello,

It's been awhile but figured I would take some time to during siesta to catch up on the recent happenings.

The first two days and nights in Madrid were awesome, my friend Greta and I tried to see as much of Madrid as possible and I'd say we did a pretty good job of the that, the short list includes, El Palacio Real, El Museo del Prado, La plaza Mayor, El Estadio Santiago Berneabau and many other little sites. It was so much in two days but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. It was an incredible welcome to Spain.

Fast forwarding quite a bit I found myself in Toledo. This city is incredible. Enough said. The scenery is one of which no one could have dreamed of. My favorite memory by far, is on the second day in Toledo, my friend Matt showed me and about 4 other friends of ours this lookout at the fundacion. It was amazing. That was the first time we got to lay our eyes on all of Toledo and just think of what this semester was going to bring us!

The people I have met come from as far as Australia and Japan as well as many locals. It all feels like a dream right now but I know we're all here for at least the semester!

This is all for now because I want to go and siesta myself but more in depth experiences will be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment